サンベ エンシュウリンナイ ノ ラクヨウ コウヨウ ジュリン ニオケル ブッシツ ジュンカン ニ カンスル ケンキュウ 13 ジョウソウボク ノ ヨウブン ガンユウリツ オヨビ チジョウブ ヨウブンリョウ
Studies on Mineral Cycling in a Deciduous Broad-leaved Forest at Sanbe Forest of Shimane University(XIII) : The Concentration and Amount of Nutrient Elements in Dominant Trees
d0030020n011.pdf 1.12 MB
This paper deals with the concentration of nutrient elements of trees and the amount of nutrients in a deciduous broad-leaved forest. The sampling of trees were carried out in three plots which located on the upper, middle and lower part of slope in Sanbe Forest of Shimane University.
1. The concentration of nutrient elements of trees were the following order; leaves> twigs>branches>stems.
2. The frequency distribution of the nutrient concentrations showed the normal distrilbu tion which the mode corresponded with the mean concentration.
3. The concentration of nutrient elements of leaves became higher as the diameter or height of trees became larger.
4. The concentration of nutrients of leaves showed a clear difference among the tree species. Carpinus laxiflora, Carpinus Tschonoskii and Quercus acutissima had a high concentration of nitrogen and phosphorus ofleaves. Styrasx Obassia and Styrax japonica showed a high oontent of potassium and Cornus controversa and Cornus Kousa had a high ooncentration of maagnesium and calcium.
5. The amount of nutnents in tree biomass were 235.0-368.2 for nitrogen, 13.0-22.3 for phosphorus, 137.0-194.4 for potassium, 31.4-52.3 for magnesium and 583.3-6l0.7kg/ha for calcium. These amount were larger at the lower part than at the upper part of slope.
Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture, Shimane University
Shimane University, Faculty of Agriculture
Departmental Bulletin Paper
Faculty of Life and Environmental Science