モクシツケイ ネンリョウ ノ シセツ エンゲイ エノ リヨウ ニ カンスル ケンキュウ ダイ2ホウ ネンリョウ ソウチ ノ セイノウ
Studies on Heating for a Horticultual Plant using Woody Pellets as Fuel(II) : Performance of a Woody Pellet Burner
d0030016n024.pdf 2.59 MB
Succeeding to the previous report，this study dealt with the burning performance of a woody pellet burner, and of heating unit fitted with it in the horticulture plant. And the objective of this study was to put it to practical use.
The main results were as follows ;
(1) The burning layer in a burner in turn was consisted of the layers of ash, oxidization, restoration and carbonization up to the upper layer.
(2) The burning performance of the burner was influenced by the quantity of blast drived from top and bottom of the burning layer.
(3) In the case of the heating unit with the woody pellet burner, the maximum value of available heat was about 63000 kcal/h, and the thermal efficiency was about 82%.
(4) The off-set of temperature in the duct ranged the value of 2～3℃.
(5) In the combustion of woody pellets, chaffs and rice straws remained an incomplete combustion and bagasses and pulp sludges attained to a complete combustion. There were no noxious objects in exhaust gases.
(6) The rate of ash reduced by combustion of the woody pellet of mixed sawdusts and barks was not exceeding about 1% for the burned guantity of the pellets. And it is clear that clinkers mainly occur after the combustion is stopped.
(7) In the case of the practical use test with the heating unit fitted with the woody pellet burner the temperature in the heating house were nearly uniformity.
(8) It is clear from the above results that the heating unit fitted with the woody pellet burner shows great adaptability for the practical use.
Bulletin of the Faculty of Agriculture, Shimane University
Shimane University, Faculty of Agriculture
Departmental Bulletin Paper
Faculty of Life and Environmental Science