ムギルイ ノ トウジュク ショウガイ ニ カンスル ケンキュウ ダイ1ポウ ドジョウ スイブン ガ ハダカムギ ノ セイイク ナラビニ ネンジツ ニ オヨボス エイキョウ
Studies on the Obstruction of Ripening Barley and Wheat Plants(I) : Effects of Soil Moisture Content on the Growth and Ripening of Naked Barley Plants
d0020005n001.pdf 811 KB
(1) The object of our experiments was to investigate the relation between soil moisture content at each growth period and the growth and bearing of naked barley.
(2) The experiment was made at the glass house using of 1/20,000 Tan Wagner's pot.
(3) The glass house was maintained in highier temperature than in the field. The room temperature was highier about 9℃ in air temperature and 3℃ in soil temperature respectively.
(4) Inhibition caused by excessive moisture during elongating-tillering stage of barley diminished the roots and stalks, and the weight per 100 grains was lowered by this effect. This effect was remarkable especially in the case of drying attack the ripening stage of plants.
(5) Drying up of the soil during ripening period from the elongation period checked the enrichment of the grain.
(6) Although excessive soil moisture benefit the growth for a time, protracted excessive moisture increased in hibit the growth and produce the immature grain.
The Shimane Agricultural College