タクバツ ホウシキ ニヨル シラカシ シンタンリン ノ セイサン キコウ ニ カンスル ケンキュウ ダイ8ポウ シラカシ カイバツ テイリン ノ セイチョウ ト ゲンゾンリョウ
Studies on the Productive Structure of "Shirakashi" (Cyclobalanopsis Myrstnaefolia OERST.) Coppice-Forest Managed by Selection Method(8) : On the Growth and the Biomass at the Shirakashi Sprout Forest by Clearing System
d0030005n008.pdf 706 KB
In October 1970, the stand composition and the biomass of three plots(the forest age were 8, 15 and 25 years) of Shirakashi coppice-forest by clearing system were investigated at Takae, Hakuta cho, Shimane Prefecture.
The results of this study are as follows :
1. The stand structures of these plots were studied by the statistic methodof diameter distribution.
2. The mean stem increment of these plots amounted to 7-8 m^3 per ha.
3. The allolmetry of a single tree were calculated by sample trees, and the biomass of upper ground in plots were estimated by these experimental equations.
4. The dry weights of the stem and of the branch per ha varied between 53.0-131.5 ton, and between 15.5-36.7 ton respectively. The dry weights of the foliage at each plot amounted to about 8-9 ton per ha.
5. The ratio between the weight of foliage(ton) and basal area(m^2) in each plot ranged from 0.46-0.22, and it seems that the ratio of each plot is smaller than that of selection forest at Shimoyamasa.
Shimane University, Faculty of Agriculture